What is permanent make-up?
An exciting procedure in which color pigments are placed into the dermal layer of the skin using a very fine probe. The color can last up to 4 – 6 years and is a convenient alternative to daily application of makeup. The pigment is made of earth’s finest ingredients of inert organic and inorganic compounds formulated to be hypo-allergenic and fade resistant.
What type of procedures do you offer?
- Eyeliner and Eyelash Enhancement – A fine, soft natural line can be created to add depth and definition to your eyes. Your lashes will appear to be thicker. Colour and thickness can be individualised and make-up can be applied for a more dramatic evening look.
- Eyebrows – Eyebrows are the frame for your eyes and face and, when designed properly, lifts the eyes giving a more youthful appearance, makes cheekbones appear more prominent, and influence how the nose is perceived. Those women whose eyebrows are sparse from tweezing, shaving or alopecia, and those whose brows are blonde or light in colour, or even those with non-existent eyebrows, can now enjoy the luxury of permanent eyebrows.
- Lip Color – Lip-liner and full lipstick colour is perfect for reshaping uneven lips and for making lips appear larger and fuller. It has the added benefit of preventing lipstick from bleeding. It covers scars and can give your lips a natural or more dramatic blend of color enhancement with color, which lasts all day, every day.
- Camouflaged Scars and Vitiligo – Colour is matched to your skin tone and is applied to the scar area to match the surrounding area so that scars seem to disappear.
- Areola/Nipple Restoration – The areola can be restored to a more natural looking colour and shape after surgery or mastectomy.
- Cleft Lip – Full lip colour can be applied to reshape the lip and cover the scars from cleft lip repair.
- Cancer And Burn Patients – Eyebrows, eyelash enhancement and lip colour can be done due to hair loss and scarring or disfigurement.